- Instantly transfer funds between your Fire euro and sterling accounts at any time. The FX rate and fee are displayed before a transaction is executed so you know exactly what you’re getting. Funds are immediately available and you can make real-time FX transfers between your fire.com accounts 24×7, 365 days a year. fire.com API
- To automate large volumes of payments use Fire API to integrate your internal business systems or applications directly to your fire.com accounts. All payments initiated via the fire.com API are securely authorised via the firework mobile app, assuring you of the highest control standards. Accounting Compatibility
– Fire provides statements compatible with major online accounting packages, enabling you to download account statements in industry standard OFX format for importing into Xero, FreeAgent, QuickBooks, Sage One and many others. Direct Debits
- Direct debits are available with Fire sterling accounts but not currently available with euro accounts. This enables you to easily and conveniently pay from your fire.com sterling accounts by Direct Debit. Payment Requests
- Payment Requests are a simple way to get paid by Fire personal users. As a business you can create a Fire Payment Request and share it via URL or QR code across any media – online web/mobile site, in app, email, message or print. Eligibility
To be eligible for a fire.com business account you must be a Sole Trader or a Limited Company, registered in the UK or Ireland. Directors may be based out of these areas in some instances. If invited to sign up, you will be required to prove your identity and nature of business with supporting documentation. Once approved, fire.com will aim to have your business account set up within 48 hours. There is no set-up cost and you only pay as you transact. View the fire.com business account fees here
. Ready to get started? Fill out our quick online form to register for a fire.com account today.